Sunday, January 16, 2011

New Year, New You

Yes, I realize we are now well into the New Year.

It just took me a bit to get settled.

New Year.
New job.
New ideas.
New approach.
New rhythm.

And, yes...
NEW BLOG!

I was looking over the blog collection, the cooking, the martinis, the crafting, the poetry, the free writes... & I realized: "I have a LOT of blogs!" And most have a nice collection of virtual cobwebs gathered on them.

However, I noticed that, in spite of the lack of updates, there was still an audience. On ALL of them. Daily.

Given that, I decided to start fresh, pretty much like I am doing in a LOT of areas of my life.

So...
"Welcome to the Grand Illusion!"

A new approach to things, but familiar as well.
A new spot to put my musings, & photos, & featured recipes, & occasional poetic attempts.

"Come on in, & see what's happenin'"

3 comments:

  1. I am excited about your new blog! May you have a most prolific 2011!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! Looking forward to all you come up - and I'm relieved Stuff We Eat A Lot is still there - I use the recipes a lot :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by!!!
    It's so good to have some of the "old gang" back together.
    I'm really looking forward to getting back to this!!

    ReplyDelete